Sunday, April 20, 2008

Repent. The End is Nigh!

It's April 20. Yesterday, Julie sent the photo of the SNOW on her back deck. She lives in Summerland, BC. Catch that - SUMMERland!

Now, all those who are not from Canada are probably saying, "Wow, the weather in Canada is really bad. No wonder they get around by dogsled and live in igloos." I don't want to to tell you that's not true. It is.

But, here's the deal - heavy snow in Summerland in February would be a drag. Heavy snow in March would be exceptional and crazy. Heavy snow in late April is PURE MADNESS and likely marks the start of Armageddon. I can only assume Noah is building a boat right now.

I have received requests for some beach photos, so that folks at home can live vicariously through me. So here you go:
Me at
Manhattan
Beach Pier
Santa Monica Beach
Venice Beach
(notice the dread locks? Venice is supposed to be soooo cool. But actually, it's a lot like visiting the stalls at any folk fest in BC. So you've really already seen it, know what I mean?)
Don't hate me for my beautiful life. B-))







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the lovely beach pics. It is -1 in Kamloops today with an expected high of 8. Yes it is April 22nd not February 22nd. Next....pictures of Muscle Beach please and thank you! :)

K