Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good or Bad?

Here's how last Monday went. Good day or bad day? You decide.

Thumbs Up: I woke in Susan's gorgeous guest room, wandered upstairs and we quickly decided I just possibly might make the 9 AM ferry.
Thumbs Up:  I was nearly the last car on the boat! Wow, no one parked behind me!!  (This is a near miracle, as I have had many negative ferry experiences, where I was the third car that did NOT make the boat, or I had to wait cuz my boat was on fire, or.....)
Thumbs Up:  decided I better cash in on my good fortune and buy a lotto ticket. Quick pick, as I was trusting in whatever came down the pipe  :)
Thumbs Up:  my tall friend, Greg, had some free time so we went for a coffee and a fun chat. Excellent!
Thumbs Up:  dropped by my doctor's office, and got him to write me papers for lab tests without having to see him! He's kind of a jerk, so this was awesome!
Thumbs Down:  a dog nearly bit me. Twice. Yikes!!
Thumbs Down:  left a bit later than planned.  
But thumbs up:   most of the traffic was gone
Thumbs Down:  heavily, heavily snowing on the Coquihalla. Got stopped 200 feet from the snow shed. Stayed there for over a hour and half!!!!
Thumbs WAY Down:  a redneck got bored, and mooned his friends. Now I have fat ass burned into my retina.
Thumbs Up:  I had cell coverage, so could share this with friends. (It's always better if you can share the pain, right?)
Thumbs Down:  once traffic got moving, I saw an RCMP cruiser on a tow truck. Hmmmm, not sure, but am guessing city boy got stuck?? Thought about writing a citizen's moving violation ticket for $300, but thought he might be short on ha-ha at that point.
Thumbs Up:  the rest of the drive was slow but fine.
Thumbs Down:   the drive took 50% longer than it usually would!!

Hmmm, so whaddaya think? When I check my lotto ticket, I'll let you know the final story.

No comments: