Friday, November 28, 2008

Not Exactly a Moderate....

Here's my horoscope for today:
You're not exactly the soul of patience, diplomacy or moderation at the moment -- and that's putting it very, very lightly.

And here's the travel schedule I organised yesterday:
(I've been sitting on my keister for months, and I am going a bit looney. So..... the Tara Travel Schedule is starting again!)
Nov 30-Dec 15 Jamaica
Dec 16-19 Vancouver for a course
Dec 21-27 Whitehorse
[New Years - probably skiing at Powder King]
Jan 6 - Feb 4 Britain - shopping for real estate and looking for contract work
Feb 8 -13 Snowbird Ski Area, Utah
Feb 13 - a night in VEGAS!!
Feb 16 - 20 follow up cancer testing in Vancouver
Oh, and I've decided to train for a FULL 26.2 mile marathon in June, so my training will be increasing in the New Year!

No comments: