Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

As mentioned, I was in California for my first Black Friday ever...... This is a day of True Shopping Madness!!!!!! And the day after Thanksgiving.

Sorry to disappoint, but I skipped the 4AM sales, and instead opted for a very relaxed of local boutique browsing in Mill Valley, Marin County, CA. I spent less than $100, and I don't know if that makes me a Patriot or not? (Perhaps an American can clarify if I've qualified?)

I did, however, have a California Moment. these happen from time to time when I come down here. It's a sudden realisation that I am doing something that, to me, is the Essence of California Dreamin'.
This time it was having a wonderful lunch out with the ladies. It wasn't only that we had a lovely lunch, but that we enjoyed lunch with a glass of Prosecco. That's what Ladies Who Lunch do!!

Ladies Lunching (L to R): Julia from Russia, Jane, me, Judy, Jill (my wonderful hostess)

And thanks especially to Judy for picking up the tab :)

No comments: