Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My New Car!

I bought a new car yesterday. It's a 2009 Subaru Impreza. It was the demo model, so I got a bargain. I didn't totally impulse-buy it; I thought about it overnight :) I have both eye shadow AND nail polish that matches it exactly, so I felt this was a sign that she was meant for me. I had been kinda pining for an Audi A3, but if you look at that car, it really looks the one I bought.....but costs $15k more. I think she is too beautiful to be called a Lesbaru, so would love some suggestions for names.

For those who care about these things, it's got the Sport Shift transmission and 2.5 L engine. AWD is standard on all Subarus. She goes pretty good. I can definitely continue to drive like a lunatic! Well, until I pick up MacDog. He gets car sick when I drive stupid.


I've had my last dance with the Lesbaru. Farewell, old girl. You were a wonderful, reliable, frumpy car.

2 comments:

Ambo said...

Ooooh, she's a beauty! Can't wait to see it. Personally I think you should call it Sparkle Car, especially with those shiny new stars on the front grill.

Nell said...

Congrats!!! She is lovely! I just bought a Delica...it was love at first sight. I am also searching for a name...i am leaning to Silme (Silmay) but that might be to soft for my tough little girl so the search continues!