Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What the Heck are Tara's Plans? Summer 09

As is common for me, I just received an email: "Hey Tara, where are you? What are you doing?"
Following is my response.....

well, strangely enough, I'm at home in Kamloops, BC, Canada TODAY
but tomorrow, I'm leaving for the following trip:

  • Vancouver till Thurs
    run a marathon in Seattle on Sat, June 27
    fly to LA for a week, then back to Seattle July 5
    drive down Oregon Coast to North Cali
    join group and start backpacking into Yosemite July 12-21
    drive toward Wyoming, with undefined plans to hike/explore Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Glacier Natl park
    go to Calgary, and fly to UK July 31
    UK - visiting various people Aug 1-12
    fly back to Calgary
    drive to Kamloops for friends' wedding Aug 15
    start driving north to Whitehorse, Yukon Aug 17
    Aug 19-31: undefined plans to day hike, explore, etc in Yukon and Alaska
    hike Chilkoot Trail Sept 3-7
    run Klondike Road Relay Sept 11-12
    head back south about Sept 15, possibly hiking near Mt Robson Provincial Park about Sept 18-22 or so
    return Kamloops, BC late Sept

You should probably already know this, but anything that I have not registered nor purchased an air ticket for, that could change.
And if you want to join me for anything, that would be awesome! Email me or try my cell 250 318 9894

No comments: